Fathers Day Photoshop Playing

This is one of the few pictures some months before my Dad got pretty bad and passed , he was already in the hospital in this picture and my sister went there to stay with him for a whole month, as I could not go and he lived also in another state in time, my sister lives in Rio with my mom, and in that time he was in a state called Ceara. It was good she took this before things went pretty bad . It is not fathers day in Brazil now just in August but I did this for her and for me.

Word Art : Luiza Garay (Sempre=Always)
Grunge Overlay Katie Pertiet

5 comments:

Elena said...

It is a beautiful page and precious memeories.

Tatiana said...

Oi Jana!! Recebi alguns selinhos de presente e gostaria de passá-los a você!! Estão lá no blog!
Beijos

Maria said...

What a beautiful photo of your dad and sister. It's nice that you have a photo of your dad when he was still doing well. It's a nice memory of him. What a beautiful tribute to your father!!

maria

Lizia said...

It is a great pictura, a unique moment to me. I will always love both of you. Dad will never leave my memories. I miss you sister.Kisses.
:)
eu tentei...rs

Risa said...

Hi Jana,
Very beautiful layout of your sister and dad! I think this picture is beautiful and you are such a loving daughter!
hugs
Risa:)