Hybrid Card and Mask Freebie + Video Tutorial

I did a video for this card , but I don't know what happened maybe I didn't pay attention and a part of it very important didn't record.
Anyway,

First, on PSE, the base of the card , background paper, flowers , butterflies and tree, printed and added the stamp and ribbon. But there 's no sentiment it's a free sentiment card for any occasion. :)

I 've used
Spring Medley kit by Matahati Designs
And Trendy Trees
by the way she has 2 sales going on with this kit
Buy the SPRING MEDLEY kit and get the coordinating Brag Book Album at 50% off! Purchase the SPRING MEDLEY kit and get the coordinating Quickpage PackFREE! absolutely


Check it out !


I was playing with PSE and did this mask in the video tutorial
You can download HERE, free. (On the site is strange looking but it's ok after downloading it.)




I did this layout with some elements from a kit coming this Friday on Matahati Designs
and her vintage kit.
Word art by Oscraps

6 comments:

Momiji said...

such a cute hybrid card..and I absolutely love the mask effect ..beautiful layout...

Risa said...

Hey Jana,
Very cute card and layout! I really enjoyed your tutorial and I think I understand the issues with using layers. Thanks for the freebie!
Your second LO is awesome as well!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the spring scene you created, Jana! Your layout is beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing the video and all of the links!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Thanks for the tutorial and mask. Did you make your own mask, and if so will you do a tutorial on how to make a mask as well as a template please?

Rita said...

Luv your card Jana! Great video thanks for sharing some wonderful tips! Luv your picture layout it's awesome!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

This is so beautiful :)

You are inspirational with the hybrid projects :)

Hope everyone is well :)