Pocket Card

I did this pocket card for my Baby Shower Hostess ,you can see a tutorial here, I didn't do same measures but I followed the concept.
All stamps are SU. And the ink is Ranger Distress ink.
I will post this week the Baby Shower favors, I have not been felling well, so I'm really really slow.
Probably it will be some days between posts, as I can barely walk because difficulties of pregnancy, nothing serious but something very peculiar that gives me a lot of pain. And my anemia is not helping either. So, I won't be able to post as often.
Trying to finish baby laundry, and his stuff and get ready, I still have some necessary things to buy.
Have to get ready for my doctor today.
Thanks for stopping by !
Jana

5 comments:

Momiji said...

very pretty card and unusual too...thanks for taking the time to share this ...

Francien said...

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well..hope it will passes soon...
Love this card....different.... but lovely!!!
Take care,
Greetings Francien.

Risa said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well Jana. Hopefully everything will settle down and you will feel better shortly.
Your card is very pretty! The flourish DP and butterfly are very elegant.
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Gorgoeus pocket card, Jana!
Sorry that you don't feel good...

Maria said...

Hi Jana! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope it'll get easier. Your pocket card is very pretty! I love the butterfly on it! Gorgeous!

Maria