Posted by 2 Worlds on Thursday, December 11, 2008
Labels: Altered Projects
Slowly, I'm getting to my projects, I was able to finally finish this hanger I bought at Michaels ages ago. But maybe it was waiting for the right stamps, I love this saying from Unity stamp November KTOM, I used modge podge in to adhere the paper to the wood, and put modge podge again in the top this way would be sealed and a nice surface to work to. To stamp I've used STaz on ink brown and black, because the surface is sealed Staz on would work better.After the paper was sealed and dried I 've used walnut ink spray to give it a old distressed look, TAC carries it.
The stamped images I've colored with prisma and blended with prisma blender, then I used Diamond glaze so they would be protect and also kind of raised. The chipboard letters are Basic Gray and I've painted with gold fluid acrylic red because has a more vibrant color. And final Attached ribbon with stick red tape.
I'm so glad I can cross this project as Done !
more 500 t go :)
Thanks for stopping by
tomorrow I have a Xmas mini tutorial !