Thank You !





1 year it has been one year since I begin my journey with this blog, and not just that
my journey with stamping,I never thought before I had any creative or any handy abilities, and this journey surprises me.
I think my passion to let my history left made me want to learn more and more and always.

Some people helped me a lot on the way

Jen is the one I want thank most because she was the first blogs I saw , and in the time she was joining TAC and with her I discover stamping. So, Jen Thank You !

All the good Friends that since the beginning gave me support commenting everyday.
And became real pal gals to me,
Malieta, Rita, Cheryl, Maria Thank you all, you girls Rock !

And thank for all of you that nowadays let your comments and stop for a little while to view my modest creations.

Jana

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jana, thank you for sharing your creativity with us. You are such a sweet, kind soul and have blessed our lives. Only great things lie ahead for you.
Cheryl

Rachel V. said...

Happy Blog-a-Versary!!

Rita said...

You my dear friend are so welcome, you also inspire us as well! It has been a pleasure to get to know you & I hope our friendship continues to grow! Happy blogaversary & continued success! You rock too in my book!

Maria said...

Awww, you're welcome Jana!! Thank you for being a great friend too! It's been pleasure getting to know you as a person as well as an awesome and talented artist!!!

Happy Bog-versary!! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work and keep up those wonderful tutorials. I've learned a lot from them!!

Maria

Chris said...

Jana,

Parabéns pelo aniversário do seu blog.
Nós agradecemos por tudo o que vc, generosamente, divide conosco!
Um beijo,
Christiane

Little C's Creations said...

Congratulations on your 1 year of blogging!! It is hard work to keep it up to date, and you have done so well doing so!!! Speaking of 1 year in blogging, that must mean you have been 1 year as an Angel as well. So congratulations to that!!!! Continue what you love to do, which is to create and to share, and you will continue to keep a very lovely blog!!! Now that baby is on his or her way... you better start "pre-scheduling" your posts. LOL!!!

Big Big Hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

Happy Blogaversary Jana! (I know that I'm a bit late) *smile*
You are a wonderful friend to have as well and the pleasure is all mine to have met you:)
Take care my friend and I truly hope that you are feeling better soon:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

YEAH!!!! Happy TAC-aversary too!! Many blessings to you with your blog and TAC adventures!

:-)