Card and Award



I hope everybody is alright, I have a busy time , I'm tired . I had a guest at my house that today was his last day with us. I'm tired because I took a day off to show him NY, my legs hurt so much walking. Anyway, I've made this card a while ago, this stamp I bought in the convention I went from a company call The Rubber Cottage. I used Ranger distress emboss powder, very different.


This is a picture I took in the fields here where I live , to show the amazing things we can do with Adobe Photoshop Elements I love this program.
I've received this award from my friend and angel Malieta
Its hard to give just to a few friends that come and support my hobby, i want to give all the friends that always support and leave comments to me, they never forget to say a hello, so to all of you that always leave a comment to me, YOU ROCK MY SOCKS

4 comments:

mel4christ said...

Hello there!! I came across your tutorial on you tube on how to use nestabilities on the bigkick and I wanted to say thank you. What a sweetie you are. If you don't know about Cut at home online stores, they will send you a 40% off coupon every month when you sign up for the VIP program (it's free!) and you can use it on the spellbinders. I am about to get my first one, the scalloped circles. So your tutorial was perfect. Thank you again.

Smiles,
Melanie

Cheryl said...

Really pretty card, Jana. Get rested up, OK?
Cheryl

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Jana, I love that image! I can't do anything with my photo shop.....it's so irritating!!! Try to rest up and just to let you know..you rock girl!!
malieta:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love your card. :-) Hope your legs quit hurting.