With my heart


This weekend was very productive to me, Doing lots of things , I went to the bookstore, and bought Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches For Creative Layouts

It think its great if you dont have experience with Scrapbooking, because I like the designs of pagemaps.com but also, comes with cards, that I can easily put at my desk while scraping.
Also reading A New Earth that Oprah is doing the classes , this book is very powerful, a lot of things to help us grow as humans .

Stamps: Spring time, Gift with Purchase stamps
butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

3 comments:

Maria said...

Such a pretty card, Jana!! I really love the whimsical look to it! The colors are fabulous too!!

Great job on your card, as always!!

I didn't know Page Maps have a book. . .I know they have a website.

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!!

Maria

Risa said...

Hey Jana!
Your card is cute, luv those butterflies! Both books sound like a "good read". Happy reading wishes to you.
malieta:)

Emma said...

Hi! Got here på coincidence and my Gosh, what a beautiful card! I am really impressed by you :)