Tag Addiction



I think I have a serious addiction to tags , I think they are just great !
I have to see the setting on my camera this shots should be better, I think I hit the macro but I was not that close for macro.
Anyway, I decided to use the small papers bags I found at Target, they are tiny , and after I saw an Websode of paperwishes, I thought why buy I can use this paper bags, Background paper of the tag is TAC. The flower on the front of the tag is a sizzix die. and paper from Stash
Stamp: Magnolia,sentiment: Michaels Stamp.
Stay tune , later a Blog candy !

6 comments:

Rita said...

This is really cute Jana!

Maria said...

Wow, gorgeous colors Jana!! I love the pretty flower. . .keep the tags coming! You do a wonderful job with them!!

Maria

Classroomfree said...

Gorgeous tags, they are really lovely!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a great idea with those little bags. LOVE YOUR TAGS Jana! That's what makes you unique.

:-)

Risa said...

I love your tag and that flower is beautiful!
malieta:)

Becky said...

Very cute! LOVE the stamp!