Some tea?


When I went to High Hopes site and saw this new set I could not resist, they have a great set about teas and friends and remembered so much my friends from Florida , (Hi, Natalie!) I had to buy it nothing better than tea, coffee and friends. Isn't that cute? they have the very cute stuff, and their customer service is awesome !
I used scraps of paper and half of a paper doley. Colored with my good Prisma Pencils and Gamsol, some stardust jelly pen at the wings and glitter pen at the hearts.
Another great thing is that finnally I won some blog candy yeahhhhhhhhhhh !
From Melanie , I'm using her original picture because today is so dark and raining can t take pictures. This is the first time on blogs in USA I won before on Magnolia blog.
check her out she has many tutorials there !
Well , in Brazil is Carnaval....such a sad thing be here int he cold
and they there having fun in the summer , Carnaval is such a
important culture time for us. Brazil stops for 1 week .
I miss that, when I was younger my mother used to take me to children's carnaval, and in Brazil we call Carnaval not Carnival....
Anyway, if you want to see some clips you can see here.
Don't forget to sign to the blog candy going on !

10 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty Jana! I love High Hopes Stamps also and this stamp is adorable!
Congratulations on winning your blog candy. I can't wait to see what you make with these goodies.
malieta:)

Rita said...

Luv this card Jana, it's so cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Such a darling card Jana. You have such a way with placement. Great.
Cheryl

Pati G. said...

OI, sou brasileira e sempre passo pra ver seus trabalhos. Adorei os videos, obrigada por compartilhar tão boas idéias. Preferi escrever em português pois me expresso melhor, espero que não tenha problema. ;0)
Acabei de comprar uma Big Shot e tbém alguns Nestabilities die cuts. Ainda não sei se precisarei de algum adaptor pra usar estes dies em minha máquina, vc sabe me dizer? E este kit pra fazer embossing que vc mostra no video vem junto dos dies ou tenho que comprar separados. Os meus ainda não chegaram e estou tão ansiosa pra testá-los. Qualquer ajuda sua serei imensamente agradecida. Tudo de bom pra ti.

Tee said...

Congratulations on winning the candy! I'm sure you'll make some wonderful creations with them.
I love the way you used the paper doily with the card..fabulous!

Tejal

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun card Jana and congrats on your blog goodies.

:-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card love the stamp and the colours ,Dawnx

Alhambra Club said...

Love the lacey look of this card, such a great image and great coloring.

Nixe-Moni said...

Your card is so adorable, I love the colors :)

Greetings
Moni

My Paper World said...

very cute, Jana! I love the stamp and the paper doiley, and such pretty things that you won too! Lucky you!
Nicola xx