Birthday Card


I think I forgot to post this card, I did a while ago for Jen's Birthday RAK, and I forgot to
edit , this is magnolia stamp I win on their Xmas drawing.
I colored with prisma and gamsol, and put some glitter with star dust sakura pen.
I suppose to be studying for my exam tomorrow , so this is my break ;)

Just start snowing here so keep it warm people.
I'm on a search for website with inspirational quotes if you know some please share with me, in the comments, and i can post also for other people that like quotes.

8 comments:

Rita said...

This is a beautiful card Jana! What do you use for skin tones? You do a fantastic job. My Prisma pencils (48) did not come with any skin tones, so I tried the light peach (it's ok but not great).

Maria said...

Hey jana!

Such a cute card. You did a wonderful job coloring the image! I love the pretty colors and embossed background! Beautifully done!

Maria

malieta said...

This card is sooooo cute Jana!!!!
malieta:)

Tejal said...

http://www.heartandsoulrubberstampco.com

I found this site..I hope you find what you are looking for..the stamps are really cheap, especially if you can work with unmounted rubber!
Have a great day!

The card is soo cute! love Tilda..

Nancy Grant said...

Wonderful design!

:-)

Smiles,
Nancy

scrapnnMO said...

OH my Jana this card is sooo CUTE! Love the colors and the design! Awesome job and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Hope you decided to come back! :)

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Very nice card!!! I love back , is emboss really!? wowow! Pretty!

Jen Young (Pearl City, HI) said...

too cute!!!

hugs,
Jen