Magnolia Tag

I did this a while ago, unfortunately you cant see how shimmery this tag is . I embossed than I went over with distress pad and put clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is embossed also, they are club scrap stamps and on the wings I used
gold sakura pen these pens are so shimmery, and they are cheap ! I just love tags, they are so pretty!!
By the way :
NEWS:
Do you know cricut lunched the software to use with the machine
if you have it take a look, they are offering free trial download, its really cool
Now we can weld the words I made some tests and Im so happy, I have to practice more but its really cool !They created even a blog to share files so you can see what I'm talking about ! I'm happy because I have cricut , why now we need other 400$ machines !
this is the blog


Keep warm !


I have a square scalloped mega marvy uchida to sell for $5 and a circle and a super jumbo circle (blue) for 5$ also , if you are interested I can send you the pictures .

3 comments:

Rita said...

I'm really enjoying your Magnolia stamped cards & tags Jana! This stamp is so adorable, I luv it! Good job girl!

Risa said...

I love your tag Jana, it is a cutie!
malieta:)

Regiane Torres said...

Seus trabalhos são lindos....
Obrigada pelo comentario lá no meu blog ;-)
bjos,
Regiane