Fast Xmas Cards


I began to mail some of my cards , I will be fast on my posting today
I have a calculus homework to finish argh !
The weather is bad snow and raining I've finished a mini album but I can't take picture today is so dark.
Anyway The peach card is the angel company peace stamp I love this stamp because is great for embossing and it is cute, I can't wait for the new catalogs. If you would like a new The Angel Company catalog , send me a comment with your email, and I will contact you. I'm sending the catalog free. If you dont know TAC is rubber unmounted stamps and come with EZ for you to mount them , and the most expensive stamp set is $ 19.95, yep and we have sets of $5.95 and stamps like this one !
Anyway, the other one is Flourishes joy to the world.
All the papers from The Angel Company !
Keep warm !Thanks for coming and comments . I love to discover more blogs .

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I never got to order from the old catty!! I have always been going to. If you see fit, you could send me a new one when you get it and I will definitely place an order with you.
Love your cards. Enjoy the calculus!!! LOL
Cheryl

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards! I love to visit your blog!

Rita said...

Jana, I luv your cards! They came out beautiful! I'm still making some cards & hope to finish this weekend so I can mail them by Monday. Can you Please send me a TAC catalog. You have my address right?

kathy said...

Very Cute. You are so talented

Tee said...

Love the cards. They look so easy! And the flourished sentiment is soo groovy!!

Little C's Creations said...

great work! thanks for sharing!