FlipFlap Album Baby Boy


I'm posting again this night, because now my university classes began , yeah ppl my good life ended, and I have to catch up to readings. blah !
I have pre calculus, marketing and financial accounting (something good :) )

This is a 4x4 coaster flip flap album again , I did for a baby boy my sister asked me.
I didnt put a lot of embellishments as I don't know the mother , and if you dont know what the person likes, I prefer let for her put her touch.Stamp Magnolia, colored with watercolor pencils from Reeve.

On the previous card the filling is not another embossing is 3D fabric pain on michael in gold, they actually less than 1 $ .
The paper was Basic Grey.
Please with you have any questions on cards let me know sometimes I forget to put details.
Keep warm ppl here is freezing and very windy
even snoopy is cozy can you see his clothes :)

6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Its great! and Awwwww! look at Snoopy, I'm glad he's keeping cosy!

Risa said...

Jana your mini albums are awesome! You guys have Snoopy so spoiled and he is so darn cute!
malieta:)
p.s. I saw the stamps and I love them:)

Anonymous said...

Oi,Jana!

Que papai noel canino mais lindo!!!!

O album está fofo adorei e o outro do outono tambem está lindo, só me dei conta que ele é bem pequeno, porque vi sua mão, nossa ficou super delicado.

Beijos, Anna Karla

kathy said...

Look at your dog with his sweater on. I wish mine would wear sweaters but they won't and let me tell you it is freezing in NC

Anonymous said...

That's a really great mini album. Snoopy looks happy in his coat!
Your pictures are great...but it would be even greater if we could see them without the flashing stars. They sort of distract from all of your lovely coloring.
Just a thought in case you can remove the blinking stars! If not, that's ok too.

Edys Gonçalves said...

Que flipflap lindooo... adorei. E qual curso vc começa? Publicidade? E morreria de fome se tivesse que depender de cálculo! Kkkkkk

Bjinhus e ótimos estudos (sei o que é isso.. estudar, blá!)