Moving Soon and FREE PACK

Hi everyone

I'm preparing to lunch my new website soon, I know many of you follow this address but I hope you will take the leap to my new platform and the new approach I want to offer with my new blog.


I wanted to do a cleaner website  and more interactive one and more focused in helping you tell your stories and how to use Photoshop to do hybrid and digital projects.

Since I started with Social Work and changed my style of scrapping I've been noticing more and more that people are not writing that much in their pages or projects and I believe we have to play but also in my core I know scrapbooking is about documenting. Life goes so fast and we forget the day by day things very easily.

If you already sign up for my newsletter you don't need to do anything soon you will receive my first pack.


This is my new pack if you are not a subscriber yet you can start here to START.

I hope you join me !
Jana

No comments: