Scrapbooking and Crafting plans for 12x12

I can't believe this year is coming to a end.  Probably if you follow my blog for a long time you have noticed the change and the slower pace. Lucas has been the one I have devoting most of time and his treatment. But also I can say that craft wise I matured and I know better what I like and what I want to spend my time doing and not just because what people like to see. I saw the importance of Scrapbooking and telling my stories in my life.
I failed in some projects but my pursue of telling more my stories in a way that is easier for my life  is always my objective. I miss teaching, and crafting some different things, I have big hopes to return to some of it when Lucas go to school on March. But I want to take better care of myself outside and inside.
So I decided to do some things the next year:

- Start Project Life. Back to basics Approach to memory keeping.
I want to record more this year, Lucas is going to begin a new chapter in his life and me also in my life now with more time to myself. I thought about it and decided to take the plunge Project Life changed as it's not more about 365 photos. But we can do whatever we want.
You can see great example here with what Ali Edwards is doing with hers. It's what Becky sometimes we  let our stories go because we don't have time to make elaborates scrapbooks, so I want this year to concentrate more in telling the stories and doing fewer layouts.

I will work by the month not by the week, here how I'm getting prepared:

I have a bunch of cards left over from when I bought the first Project 365 and page dividers.
But I decided to add


These big Envelopes to storage papers Lucas will have a lot with School.



And this Design G


6x12 Page Protectors by American Crafts
12x12 American Crafts Album
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Simple Stories Journaling Cards

I also Plan to use my silhouette to do the month names.


- Use more my silhouette

- Do some more mini albums and craft projects

- Use more my embroidery machine.

- Start Art Journal

And maybe After March I could start teaching again, I' ve been thinking if a online live show again would work. I will put a poll up so you let me know what you think.


I want to thank every one for visiting, subscribing and comment here this year.

Jana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me - I'm ready for some live shows again. :)

Percy said...

Jana, would love to see live shows again too! I love what you do! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

Connie's Place said...

Oh Jana, you know how much I have enjoyed your live shows in the past. It would be awesome and I would watch them for sure :):):)