Humility Art Journal Page


I've been doing a lot of art journaling really trying to tackle a handle of self discovery and deal with anxiety and use as a tool as I said before for inner work, it's my dream to use this to work with parents so I better try I already have some ideas and plans in the works for a group for parents. I got inspired by this new magazine a friend pointed out to me at Barnes & Noble called Happinez such a beautiful magazine such good content and beautiful art work. It's from Belgium so not the cheapest  of the magazines. But totally worth it.

As I said before also my art journaling is simple I don't have a lot of supplies so the background here was done with watercolor after I draw the girl I put a cover of clear gesso in the entire page. Than use watercolor to paint. Printed the words and use some stencils that I cut with my cricut. (I cut paper and use as stencil). I have one line stamp I found on sale at AC moore. That's it. This was made in Strathmore mixed media journal..

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

No comments: