Digital Stamps and Spectrum Noirs

 One day I was at AC more and they had some clearance on Spectrum noir markers I got all the sets they had there it was my opportunity to try color with alcohol markers, Copics are nice but to invest in copics just to color stamps for my zen habits would be plain stupid.  I had a lot of fun with them I have to learn but just to have fun it's great. Most people I give my cards they are not in this industry or they not crafters so to them they see no difference in shadow no shadow, this is blended right this is not.
These were digital stamps printed on a laser printer I have a brother  wireless laser printer.


Digital stamps:

Saturated Canary Digital Stamps

Tiddly Inks Stamps

Someone Special Stamps Close to my Heart

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Very cute! You did a great job colouring!