Live show coming soon !

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know I finally set up everything to start all over again.
I schedule my first live show and I will be showing some Silhouette envelopes plus my Project Life and let you know what is coming up.
Our show is recorded so don't worry I will post links. But I of course would like you to join me, to be close and share with my craft friends is something I miss a lot.
I posted on the left side bar all the links you need if you're not in my newsletter you can join I will let you know when we have shows.

Our first one is Schedule here.
I'll be back this week with a layout. I was very busy during Lucas spring break and didn't finish much.
Jana

1 comment:

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Oi Jana, saudades do seu cantinho, espero que esteja tudo bem com vc e com Lucas um grande abraço!
Bjsss