Instagram Mini Album Video Tutorial

I can't believe it my first mini tutorial after a long break , Yeah !!!
I love Instagram but I don't share and do all the things Instagram does but I use sometimes on my facebook I just love the pictures. I got this app called PostalPix and wanted to test and printed some pictures, but you can just use your instagram and print smaller with Photoshop. There is tons of digital templates out there or you can just click and drag and print.



Stamps used :
Ali Edwards : Hello Routine, It's ok,
Paperbagstudios

Uniball white pen, wax linen thread, book biding needle



Video Tutorial:






If you're doing something like this share yours at our Facebook, also I have a new Live show schedule, check it out !

Jana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love mini books! Thanks for the great tutorial. I don't have a fancy phone to do these pictures, but it's certainly adaptable to any pictures. The little tag inserts really make it a keepsake.

Question: Did you use the same holes for all the threading? Another question: Did you just tie your knots in different places along the spine?

Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to have you back!!