Recent Digi Layouts

I'm still scrapping this pictures what can I do hopefully I will do a album with all my pregnancy digi layouts.
I this new collaboration kit is great

Encapsulate Art Play Palette [ link ]
Foto glow Hearts [ link ]

This one was a lot fun to do


Art Palette 4 [ link ]
paper,brushes
Art Palette Concerto
link ] Overlay
Scriptease Love 1 [ link ]
FotoGlow Star 1 [ link ]
Life Word Art 1 [ link ]
ArtPalette Forget me Not [ link ] overlay
Stitched by Anna Cream Border 1 [ link ]

And one to my dad whose birthday was this month. Miss him a lot

Artplay Palette Wicked
link ]paper overlays
ArtPlay Palette Special One [ link ]elements
Foto Glow 4 [ link ]
Artsy Clocks 3 [ link ]
LoopDaLoops 1 [ link ]
Father Word Art [ link ]
Rememberance word art 1 [ link ]
Torn and Tattered Foto Frames[ link ]

TOday I will participate at Masterful Scrapbook Design first member webinar join us if you're member at 9pm , If you're not you should check it out a lof of good content there.

Jana

No comments: