Announcement

I'm really excited to announce that I'm part of the Design Team for Anna Aspnes Designs, a long time I buy her products and loved her artsy style which is great for art journal when you don't want to deal with the messy part. But I'm even more excited to have the  opportunity to show you hybrid tutorials and projects.
To show you that digital is not that complicated and can give us freedom, save  money (and I need that now) and have fun as well.
Soon her new shop is going to be open at Oscraps.
Check here to read her post and all the new other talented ladies in the Design Team.
I hope we can learn a lot together !
Jana

2 comments:

Connie's Place said...

Congrats Jana :)
You will be an awesome part of the team!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jana! Can't wait to see your new projects.