Scrap with your Scraps #3

So here I'm again showing you my processing doing a page with my scraps this time I decided to use some sprays because the page is about Lucas doing some painting with his hands.
As usual the scraps and some stickers.
The layout is a 8.5 x 11 I started with a white page and I did a mask with a 4x6 piece of paper and sprayed first with orange than sprayed the starts with some hand made stencil I did with silhouette.

Some border punch this one is from fiskars.
Some more pieces of scrap on the background and stickers
Just some buttons and small details added.
Hope you enjoyed.
Jana

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the page! The stars, the sprays, the border punch, the scraps... you still rock, Jana!

Connie's Place said...

I just saw you won over at Paperclipping!!! Way to go :)
Hope all is well for you & your family!!!!!!!!

Débora Tolardo said...

I loved your blog and your work. Congratulations!
I made a post of your video (Square around Mini album) on my blog and gave due credit. I hope you do not mind ...
Kisses and stay with God.

Débora Tolardo

http://artesmisturadas.blogspot.com/