My Wish List #3

Well I miss my wish list last week but it's never too late to talk about supplies we like to dream with...

First I loved loved with this collection from Simple Stories actually more than one collection so I'm giving you the link for their collection I think they did a great job. I loved specially life documented and the summer collection.
HERE is the link
There is this video that shows one of the collections.



Very cool
This is the summer collection which will be great to document all this summer pictures we're taking


Out of Print title stickers I think they are great for journals and mixed media stuff as well.
And Loved loved this Alterable Canvas Wallet I'm thinking to do this not just for me but as gift as well.Adorable


So hope you're enjoying your Sunday !
Thanks
Jana

No comments: