My Wish List #2

Hi everyone, I'm back starting the week with somethings that I want to share that are in my wish list

First talking about digital Scrapbooking and Digital art journaling loved all the products from CD Muckossky, she has some really fun bright artsy products. HERE.

Digital Techniques for Art Journaling with Pattie Knox
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I'm trying to save for this.

7 Gypsies Live your best life stickers, I love this series and always want to buy more.
5&Dime label Stickers from October Afternoon love this for little accents on  a page, for creating clusters and for journaling.
Also from 5& Dime this die cuts.

I will be back this week with a tutorial.
Have a great and happy week!
Jana

1 comment:

BeatrizS said...

Love this layout jana! I struggle with my scraps too! I rarely use them and not because they are within hands reach. they are right in my face! Thanks for sharing and i would love to see more stuff you create with scraps!