Love Layout

Hi everyone

Fall is my favorite season to scrapbook I just love everything about fall and I get sad when the fall leaves  go away.
I love the papers and all fall embellishments.
Here is a example you can just do a whole layout with just papers from one collection in this case I used the Imaginisce Apple  Cider Collection. The small leaves I cut from this paper
Apple Crisp 12X12 Apple Cider Paper (Imaginisce)
And the Title was cut from this one
So Grateful 12X12 Apple Cider Paper (Imaginisce)

The tree was a template from the Imaginisce blog you can find it here. I used SCAL to trace and cut it with my cricut . The small trees were from the Cricut Serenade Cartridge.

Cricut Solutions Cartridge, Serenade

Tomorrow I will have a Bonus show at Create Scrapbooks doing a layout live 9p.m EST hope you can join me.

Thanks
Jana

No comments: