Halloween 2010 Layout and more

Hi everyone

I think probably you've noticed I'm not as active posting as before and I know everyone says that, but between my  projects with Create Scrapbooks and my personal things the time is not much, Lucas has to do  a lot of therapy because he was diagnosed  with Sensory Processing Disorder, all is new for us and we still have to get some medical evaluation but this is what Early Intervention detected. So it has been a little overwhelming to me, but he is ok  and he has great chances to get better because he still so young and we caught it early but I won't deny the work is intense. My dedication is 101% to this little boy :D
So sorry if I'm not as active specially with my blog friends.
This is a digital layout with a Halloween kit from Roben Marie Designs.

Please check my Etsy I put a lot of new stuff there. Use coupon BLOGSALE  for 15% OFF.
Also selling some more things at Ebay some stamps from SU, CC designs and CTMH. I need more space in my house and I'm thinking about my style a lot so I'm trying to sell things I'm not using. I need some space for Lucas therapy toys and exercising.

Tomorrow 12/14 I will be doing a layout live at Create Scrapbooks hope you join me 9p.m EST HERE.

Thanks
Jana

1 comment:

Mónica said...

Hi Jana! long time no see! I´ve been also busy with my eldest daughter since she is finding lots of difficulties at school, we´ve been working hard to help her go over it and we´re also getting some psychological evaluation of her learning processes and levels of attention.
I think I can understand how you feel and I want to send you all my love and affection.

Hugs