Double 8x8 layout + Craft Fair

I'm almost there with this album, just 5 months to go I know you thinking but it's 6 months layout, well I posted the 7 months layout a time ago, the good thing is because these are smaller and simple - no journaling layouts when I sit to do them I can do 2 at the same time.

Exciting thing: Tomorrow 12/04 I will be at the Craft show at West Windsor Plainsboro High School South
so if you live in the area stop by my booth number A33
To search address just put the name of the school on Google.
I'm ready ! And full of stuff lol

And today at 12p.m noon we have Create Scrapbooks show
Check the info here.

Thanks everyone for stopping by
Jana

2 comments:

Jill W. said...

Jana, have fun at your craft fair. Lot's of lucky people to be able to purchase your goodness!
Have a wonderful Holiday.
~Jill

Connie's Place said...

I wish you lots of success with your craft show. I know you have been working long & hard on it. Have a super weekend!!!!!

Connie