Flower Canvas Video Tutorial

Hi everyone
This is a little 4x 6 flat canvas decided to use with my new Claudine Hellmuth Stamps I was very excited to finally play with them.
She has some foam stamps and clear stamps that goes together .
These are the ones I got
       













I have some still on my wish list.
But I loved the package really and they're made with great quality, what to me is the difference when stamps are made in US.
This is something I'm trying to be conscious about to look for stamps made here in the US not just you help the economy but you can really see the difference in quality.
I used for the main stamping acrylic paint, and for the shadowing watercolor paint.
The butterflies I just punched a Martha Stewart Punch and made as a stencil.
Enjoy the Video !


Thanks
Jana

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

thank you so much for using my stamps! I love what you created!!