Remember Layout

Here is  a layout I did during Create Scrapbooks Show, you can see the recorded HERE. You don't need to be on facebook.  This was a hybrid layout, and the title was cut on the cricut.
I want to say sorry if I be absent some days I did a procedure today and the pain is just too much and my discomfort so hopefulle in 3 days or so I should start to feel better.
But Friday I will be at Create Scrapbooks trying to make a tag technique live .
Friday Noom EST. I will show oil pastels and gesso background and also we'll talk about SCAL and digital cutters.

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

3 comments:

Rita said...

Luv your page layout, its so pretty!

Feel better soon dear friend! Hugs & prayers for a speedy recovery.

Elena said...

Beautiful layout, Jana!
Hope you feel better soon!

Risa said...

What a beautiful layout Jana, I love the vivid colors!
I hope that all is well that you are feeling better soon. Take it easy and try not to over do it!
hugs
Risa:)