Layouts

 
Today we have a challenge with a chance for a prize at Everything Scrapp'n Blog check it out!
I love this shot I was able to shoot at Carlos while we were in FL, I used the Basic Grey's Doily, then I stapled at a white background and used some glimmer mist. I'm in love with this journal book from Little Yellow Bicycle 

 
It comes with all this nice journaling tags and some like this one help you with ideas to  journal.
I used also the French Flea Market  Die cut Accessory kit for the title and for a scalloped strip that I used on top a Webster Pages Lace , gorgeous that I glimmered mist to change the color. And Jenny  Bowling Chipboard buttons. 




This layout is rather simple I wanted the picture and the journaling to be the focus. I've used this die cut paper, tag from Cosmo Cricket earth love die cuts. Anything can be  rub on.

So, stop at the blog for some info about our challenge and other designers projects.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the new followers :)

2 comments:

Percy said...

Beautiful Layouts Jana, Love the effect of the doily and the mist on that page....
Lucas is getting sooo big...he is adorable, beautiful layout with his picture as well!
Thanks for sharing

Risa said...

Both of your layouts are fantastic Jana! Your detailing is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)