Today you Digital Layout -working with templates

Working with templates in digital design to me is a great short cut when you just want to tell a story fast and want a simple and pretty design and don't want to be very artistic on your layout. I like to play with my digital designs but sometimes you just want to do something fast and pretty I love the templates from Jessica Sprague I think she has very elegant and beautiful templates and with a lot of bonus materials on them.
Templates is great also if you want to get started with digital but don't know how to start a page from scratch . Because you simply plug your papers and pages and that's it. But the nice thing about them is that you can also change them, when move layers or hide layers you can have a completely new template. So, if you like digital give templates a try.
Some links of templates I like:


Jessica Sprague has a free class here showing how to use them, and on her shop some templates.
If you like simple like paper designs Cathy Zielske has a new line of digital templates here. Her templates are simple but there is some I liked to journal everyday life.
Ali Edwards digital line has tons of templates also.
Paislee Press has beautiful templates and kits love her stuff.
Taylormade Designs is my favorite she has some templates also.
Hope you have fun browsing around.

Check the Everything Scrapp'n blog for the blog candy results , thanks for all that participated.

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

5 comments:

Momiji said...

lovely layout of the shopping trip..lots for Lucas to see!
thanks for the links for the digital scrapbooking..I need all the help I can get as a beginner!

Kathy Floen said...

Jana! I loved your digi LO! :) Good work, Mama! :)((HUGS))

Elena said...

Your are doing such an amazing job with digtial elements! I love adorable pictures of Lucas!

Percy said...

Love this layout....I would love to have more time to do more scrapbooking....:) beautiful work Jana~

Edina said...

Oi Jana,lindo LO o Lucas esta tao grande e super fofo bjs pra vcs :o)