Live show notes +Free Template + Card


Hi everyone, I want to thank everyone that came to the show , and watched the recorded, from now on I will leave the embedded screen so you can watch the recorded show, when you want to catch up just go to the tag live show at the bottom of the blog, or go the show page HERE.

I want to thank again Paperbagstudios for being the sponsor of the show.

This card was made with Daisy Trio , I have the mounted but paperbagstudios offers also unmounted stamps with a great value.Sentiment Real stamp.


Show notes

Here is the free template for you to use to make the pages of the album
just click and drag the paper to the template do a ctrl + g or command G (mac)
always put the paper above the layer to do this command. after that print and delete the paper layers and put the other papers and so on. when finished delete the paper layers and leave just the template and dont save so your template wont be changed.
The album is 4x6
I used stick back canvas
stickers avery paper
regular cardstock 110 lbs
Dejavu digital papers.


Next show we are going to use some stencils and glimmer mist and made mists to do the tags between the pages.

My friend Rita send me this amazing RAK for my birthday, which will be Tuesday. Thanks Rita you're such a sweet friend ! Please visit her blog she does amazing cards !

Have a great great weekend !
Jana

2 comments:

Risa said...

Happy WCD to you Jana! Your card is very cute! Thanks for sharing the awesome RAK from Rita, it is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jana! I luv how you distressed the main image.

Glad you liked your BRAK! Have a great birthday!