A card and a RAK



Hi everyone, seems the winter arrived here in Central NJ, pretty chilly.
Details of the card:
Magnolia Stamp
Sentiment: The Angel Company
Background: Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I want to remind the this week live show back to normal Thursday 9:00PM Eastern 8 central
Here

My friend Risa sent me this wonderful folder and stamp set adorable. Thank you Risa !If you like cardmaking visit her blog, you 're going to me amazed !

Thank for your visits and still comments on my birthday I wish I could reply but blogger doesnt give us the email to comment back too bad !

Jana

4 comments:

Risa said...

What an adorable card Jana! Tilda is so pretty!
Glad you like your card:)
hugs
Risa:)

Suz said...

Such a cute card - thanks for the link to Risa's blog she is amazing

Elena said...

Love your Tilda card, so cute! Embossed background looks great here! and what a wonderful gift from Risa!

VirgĂ­nia Vilela said...

Lindo, lindo, lindo! Beautiful!!!!!!!!