Layout

This layout was very emotional to me, to journal about this city is always hard to me, but it's the truth .
Apha by Katir Pertiet Design Digitals
All other components Paper Bag Studios

I'm very mad at adobe, that didn't release yet PSE 7 for mac , and because of this I can't upgrade my Mac to Snow Leopard argh. Why they are so lazy to make things for mac, I don't because I think most users of PSE use mac anyway.

On a personal note, Snoopy now is taking shots for his allergy, Carlos is giving them and I just hold him, I can't stand to poke him with needles. I hope this treatment helps because his allergies are really bad, but is a long treatment and expensive but anything to make him feel better, I'm glad for him summer is ending so he can stay a little better.

Thanks for everybody that answered the poll I'm really excited, soon I'll post another poll to see what time is better for everyone.
I need one moderator, if you would like to be moderator in the chat please contact me, I have one already but I need another person.

Thanks everyone
Jana

7 comments:

Jill W. said...

Exciting things going on with you. HOpe you are feeling clean after your emotional layout.
Thanks for sharing.
~Jill

Momiji said...

this is a really beautiful layout Jana and lovely the way you have written about it too...

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Beautiful layout.
Hope Snoopy is better now.

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Nossa fiquei encantada que Lo mais lindooo!!!!
Bjss

Risa said...

Jana your layout is beautiful! I love the rich colors and beautiful picture of your homeland. Great job!
I sure hope these meds. help Snoopy to feel a lot better!
hugs
Risa:)

Kathy Floen said...

Jana! I LOVE your layout! :) It is beautiful! ((HUGS))

Marian said...

Precioso!!!
Saludos.