At 3 weeks Layout



This Mommy & Me Prima collection is just darling, so it's nice when the paper has some glitter but is not overwhelming.

The picture I shown here before I edit on Photoshop, if you want to see all my pictures on PS that I play just look for the tag on the right side , Photoshop playing. The word at is from Ali Edwards.
I don't know if you 've noticed I got on twitter, so even if you don't have a twitter deck you can follow me online , it's fun t share things as we find,so I liked a lot.And to me it's been a kind of journaling.

Supplies on this layout:
Fetching Chipboard Alpha
Bloom Polka Dot
Bloom eye Candy
Mommy & Me Prima- Over the Rainbow
Delight Journal Book

Butterfly stamps from Flourishes

I got my Gamsol today and I will see if slowly I begin to color some images, here is a old video that I did to show how I color with gamsol.

Everything Scrappinn is coming with a huge sale for National Scrapbooking Day, and prizes stay tuned !

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

5 comments:

Selma said...

Que lindo Jana. Super delicado, adorei todos os detalhes. :)
Bjs

Cheryl said...

So precious. How fast they grow.
Cheryl

Elena said...

Oh, I love these design on the paper! So cute! Love how you added butterflies too!

Risa said...

Awwwww....what a super precious layout...I LOVE it Jana!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Another fabulous LO, Janna! Lucas is so adorable! Kids grow up so quickly. Sometimes I wish I had another baby so I can relive it all over again. It was a fun life! Enjoy your time with Lucas, time flies quickly!

Maria