Some Raks

My Friend Jen send me this wonderful RAK together with the order I made from her store .
Thanks Jen for your nice words and great stamp set you gave me, it will be useful :)

Delebri sent me this card, she did not send any link to a blog , but hope she sees this !
Thanks so much for your birthday card.

I received my order yesterday from TwoPeas of one of the baby Albums I'm going to do for Lucas
a Pre made 12 month one. This will be more for everybody to see, and I plan to do a 12 x12 more detailed and with very personal journals that will be just for us.
The monthly one I will do 8 x8 and bought this corduroy album, fabric cover very touchy Loved it.
I see things will be slow for me, today I had a lot of back pain, and more I stay in craft table more I feel and a lot of rib pain, so I will take a day off work tomorrow to rest.

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

5 comments:

Momiji said...

love the 'blooming' mum card! and the cute little stamps!

Maria said...

How nice to receive such great RAKS, Jana! I love both of them and Jen's preggie card is so cute.

Maria

Risa said...

Jana your RAKs are beautiful and I'm loving the RAK by Jen...too cute!

Elena said...

Very pretty card you got in your mail!
Hope you feel better!

Little C's Creations said...

you are sooo very welcome, dahling!!

Hugs to you,
Jen