Pregnancy Layout and Fabric Album

This is a 6 x9 layout of a album I will do about my pregnancy, probably I will do other layouts, but this album is where also I will have pages with journaling about each stage I go, so it won't be a public album. The background technique of this page I did using masking tape technique .
You can see here on my video, I did a while back. Its a really fun technique that is great for cards also. The Stamps are unity stamps, the chipboard accents from Target Line: Marcella.




The book , I made completely with fabric, I used Pelmet Vilene , it makes the fabric to get its shape, and sewed bias tape around it and some pockets to put the cards I've received. The letters are fabric, I just used stabilizer to and run in my big kick die cut. This alphabet set is a Sizzix retired one. And some accents around the letters with 3d fabric paint.



Hope you you have a great week, and thanks for the ones that take time to put the comments
I appreciate.
Jana

8 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

That's great that you keep a journal on your pregnancy. Being pregnant with my girls was my favorite part of being a mother. Just knowing I was carrying life inside me was simply and still is amazing to me. Beautiful album.

Risa said...

Your album is beautiful Jana! I can't believe that your album is all fabirc...very beautiful!

Momiji said...

very special journal for keeping your 'journey' in and will be lovely to look back on . I bet it is really tactile..

Cheryl said...

This will be priceless in the future Jana. Lucus will love seeing it! Love your masking tape technique.
Cheryl

Selma said...

I'll always have time to stop by here because I love it everything!
Your album it's amazing!!!
Bjs

Altered Annie said...

The masking tape technique in use, beautiful, almost as pretty as the glowing Mother-to-be on the cover!

Francien said...

Its gonna be a very beautyful album and a real treasure to look at over and over again...Lovely picture of you on the cover!!Lucas will love it and cherish it later I am sure.
greetings Francien.

Elena said...

This album is so beautiful!!! Can't believe it is made out of fabric! You are so talented, Jana!!!