Bind it all Stand Video Tutorial



If you want to see in high quality click here.

This week I participate live on paperclipping blog, this blog is more for Scrapbookers, and every Tuesday the host of the blog, goes live , she does a page layout live and we chat.
Skypers can participate with their web cams so I participated showing a layout I'm beginning.
You can see all the recorded live events, on her site . If you like Scrapbooking it's a great blog.

Well, I'm traveling this Friday for the weekend , so I back to post just next week.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Neat project. I am going to have to try this one. Have a great time this weekend and don't get over tired.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Great video, Jana! That is a neat project, too.

Thank you for sharing Paperclipping on your blog. I really enjoyed having you on the show. I hope you'll participate again in the future! =)

Rita said...

Cool video & project Jana!

Risa said...

Very good tutorial and I love your calendar..too cute!