Altered Acrylic Frame

Hi everybody, I did this to take with me as a gift to my friend, I bought this acrylic frames at Staples and turn them horizontally and she can put a picture and use also as calendar.
The butterfly and the bird die cuts are Cricut, Storybook cartridge. The stamp used is SU.
I don't remember where I got this template but usually I google 2009 calendar templates and I find a lot of them.
This is also the picture of my last video tutorial I did not have a chance to finish.
Today I'll participate a little of the chat/skype conference Paperclipping live, let me know if you there. Starts around 8:30 p.m for NJ area , I still have to finish my layout.
My friend Malieta has tagged me, 7 facts about myself, gee I don't like to think about that a lot but I will give it a try...

1- I don't care about shoes...

2- I do care about good clothes, but I don't care about brands.

3- But I do care about brands in make up (is that weird !)
Love Bare Escentuals and Esteer Lauder

4- I don't like flower dresses, big bold ones.........hughr !

5- I like to eat listening tv just at night.

6- I read books but take forever to finish

7- I have a small collection of mugs (coffee mugs) I can't resist them I have about 20 now
I wish I have from all over the states right now I just have Colorado, Florida,NY,St. Louis, San Antonio, Boston, San Francisco, from Disney ..:)
Internationals: Dubai, Jordan, Brazil I was in London but it was too expensive lol...

Bye for now
Thanks for your comments :)



6 comments:

Francien said...

You have made some awesome things lately...tha Binditall album is a real winner..thanks for the tutorial...the af calender is a good idee too and lookes great!!!Your friend will love it.
greetings Francien.

Anonymous said...

This is a super project! I might have to borrow your idea for the BIA DT. =) Come by my blog when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Lea

Rita said...

Great looking calender project Jana, I luv it! Thanks so much for sharing a little about yourself. I too luv to collect coffee mugs. Hubby keeps telling me that I have enough but I can't stop...so glad to know that I'm not the only one!

Maria said...

No way! I'm a mug collector too! We have at least 50 or more from the different trips and places we've visited or vacationed.

Thanks for sharing about yourself!!

Maria

Elena said...

Tahnk you, Jana, for sharing your facts! The calender looks fantastic! Very nice gift and wonderful idea!

Risa said...

Your project is very beautiful Jana! Thanks for sharing the info. Jana and guess what....I love to collect coffee mugs too!!!! How funny is that?!