Little Mail Box



I want to thank everybody for the support comments on my last post, I really appreciate !
I bought those forever ago, when was a fever on blogs, but I'm a kind of rebellion, :)
so I took forever to do those to send to a friend's daughter. These is a stamp set from the Kitchen Sink Stamps, these are my favorite flowers in real life hydrangeas, but this stamps require a quite number of inks to do the right layers, and I dont have many, because I dont use ink pads a lot, but you work with what you have :)
I attach the stamp images with modge podge on the back of stamped images and on top to seal.
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Chipboard letter: Grunge board.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Such a pretty mail box! I really love the flowers and the pretty colors. I'm the same. . .I'll buy something and don't use it until months or even years later! Many of my stuff are so neglected.

Maria

Cheryl said...

Cute mailbox. I adore KSS and you did a great job with it. I have never broken down to purchase any tho. Don't know if I could stamp them properly. You did a fantastic job. She will love this mailbox.
Cheryl

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow realy cute mail box ,love the colours ,Dawnx

Risa said...

Your mailbox is very cute and the recipient is going to love it:)