Making a card video



Today was fun I went in a scrapbook store I found in another town close here, it was their anniversary, so many things going on,,,oh boy I bought a lot things for some projects I have in mind. I'm thinking to begin a my scrapbooking 12x12 so let's see how it goes.
My 2 projects on the list my wedding and my trip to Jordan, yes I've been there and alone
2 summers ago....But I can tell more when I finish this project...
For now as I did not have time to make my tag or my learning on mixed media, here goes a card....
First I mixed water and perfect pearls for backgound,then I use acrylic glitter paint it's great.
Stamps : Magnolia
Masks: Heidi Swapp
Tag : TAC
Sentiment stamp: Club scrap

6 comments:

Rita said...

Luv your technique Jana! This card is awesome! Nice job!!!

Cheryl said...

I very much enjoy watching your creative process. Bet that card is spectacular in person with the glitter on it. Thank you for posting this.
Cheryl

Ana Baird said...

Lovely card and thanks for the video!

pescbrico said...

Thanks for visiting and letting comment on my blog! :) I enjoyed your video really much :)

Patty Tanúz said...

great videooooooooooooo, and nice card!!!! wow!

Nixe-Moni said...

Your card is beautiful created :) Looks wonderful ...

Greetings from Germany, Moni