ArT TaG ! Video n1



Well on my search for what make satisfy and happy when I create I see my self wanting to learn and more in love with Mixed Media, and I think blends well with my love for stamping.
So, is all about the article I was talking about in the last post. The author says that she stopped doing "pretty" and started doing meaningful projects ,So think about that
are you doing pretty or meaningful, well i think a lot about that. Because I want leave some history behind...

materials used on the video:

Acrylic Gesso
Gel medium
Stamps : clubscrap, TimHoltz
you can download the tag here.
Distress ; black root ranger
Tags were done with cereal box.
My intention is to do this every week, let see ...... My mind is full of ideas I think that's good right?
But I have school and work so we do when we can do do ,,,
Have a great everybody !

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was so neat to watch you work, Jana. I love the tag. I had wondered what Gesso was--I have some but have never used it. You did a great job and the tag is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

My Paper World said...

Thank you sooooo much for sharing Jana! I really enjoyed your video, and your tag is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Nicola xx

sylv said...

Great video Jana! Although I didn't understand a word of it, I enjoyed the music you had playing in the background!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

Alley said...

Awesome! This is terrific and the video is great! Now I have a purpose for my Gesso..:)

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowow, is a great tutorial!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Rita said...

I really enjoyed watching how this tag was created. Thanks so much for this tutorial Jana! Great job on the Tag! I like it!

Risa said...

Thank you for sharing the tutorial Jana and your tag is awesome!
malieta:)