Blog Candy Challenge

Here is a challenge from Samm blog. I discover her blog recently and I think her work is pretty.
Maybe beginners that read this think why would I challenge myself??, because my work is not like these ladies that scrap for a long time. But , I think challenges forces you to create and because they have a theme helps you to go that step further.
I think challenges are a good for me to learn more and to force myself to make mistakes and learn.
Recipe
Paper: glittler pad from michales
Paper flower: cricut (doodlechamr cartridge)
Foam flower.
I've doodle it with pink gelly pen by Sakura and the foam flower with white gelly pen.
and instead of using ribbon I decided to use the two circles with cross stitch thread.
To cut the circles I used my EK circle cutter.
Let me tell you I LOVE THIS CUTTER, cuts all sizes of circles and so simple and fast.

4 comments:

laurie serino said...

Hi, thanks for visithing my site. the name of the site that has the quilt cards is, http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2007/07/quilt-card-tutorial.html
Have fun with it !

Risa said...

This card is so cute!

Rika said...

This is pretty!

Samm said...

What a pretty card!! very flowerful!!!

Thanks for taking part in my first challenge!

Samm
x