This is a card I did for Jen's sham Battle Sundays challenge, to make a card without sentiment that was very obvious, I think you guys can guess right? :)
All the papers are from TAC
also all the embelishment, TAC has the most affordable embellishments price ever. The stamp is from the set givethanks . If you do not know TAC stamps October has many promotions, just email me and I will send you a catalog.
I did my scalloped edge with my corner punch, I love this !
Did I tell you guys , I'm a tool girl ! I love tools.
just bought to myself the tagger have you heard about ?!
Maybe I should do a video about that ! Do you guys want ? let me know ...

Ok I received some wonderful Birthday Cards that I want to share with you guys !
To receive this has especial value to me, as a person used to be far away from people I love to exchange little pieces of love its great ! I feel hugged as cards are hugs with a stamp in the middle I saw that in a blog and its sooo true !
First one from
Heather
I love the colors Thanks Heather !
and she sent one week early, that a girl on time :)








My other one was from Christina
Such a happy card !
Thanks Christina

And Rita
such a beautiful card and some stamped images
Thanks Rita
She is also so willing to answer my questions :)
I feel hugged
Thanks to all of you !!

8 comments:

Risa said...

Ohh..Jana....your Birthday
RAK's are so pretty!!!! The ladies did a beautiful job designing these cards!
Malieta:)

Risa said...

I didn't realize both articles were together. Your card for Jen's Sham Contest is adorable Jana!
Malieta:)

Alex said...

Happy Birthday! I love your card, very pretty! This is my first time visiting your blog, and I really enjoyed browsing and know I will be back! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather Huggins said...

Your Welcome Jana...

Rita said...

Your so very welcome my friend! I feel very lucky to have met you & to call you a friend, you are such a sweetie! Sending you lots of *HUGS*

My Paper World said...

Love your card, its gorgeous! and I love the cards that you recieved too, so pretty!

Little C's Creations said...

Great job on the challenge girl - you are also doing great with that gamsol girl - much better than I can say about myself.

Little C's Creations said...

love all your cute RAK's.... lucky girl!!!

hugs,
Jen