This is a box I did for Julee Mojo week #5 I actually liked to do this nugget boxes.
But this one it was not as I wanted but its ok.
Now I got it how you do it will be easier.
It's from the TAC set chocoholic , and I'm really chocoholic. Cardstock form stash and Ribbon
from Walmart.
If you go to Julee challenge you can see the link to dowload all the sizes for boxes according to how many nuggets this is for 4 short.

Today I've received one more Birthday RAK . It's from
Lorrie Brewer I think she just has a SCS Gallery
so here is her nick "brewerlr".
Thanks Lorrie one more hug today.
I received another gift from my dear friend Natalie
not on blog or scrap world, but sometime I know she reads here .
Natalie : Thank you , you are in my heart dear friend !

7 comments:

Risa said...

Hey Jana! Your candy box is pretty! I need to visit Julee and attempt to make this candy box. I love your RAK,and tomorrow is the big day!
Have a wonderful day Jana
Malieta:)

Rita said...

This is really cute, Jana! Have a great birthday!!! Birthday *Hugs* for you, girl!

My Paper World said...

Love your box, its looks fantastic!
You always create great stuff! and I love the card that you recieved too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute nugget box, I have yet to try to make one of these.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great nugget box. It's beautiful!

Leni said...

very nice card

Anonymous said...

Cute box!!