Ok I decided to post my TAC stamps here too, I will continue to post them on my TAC site alsoo keep a separate collection of the stamps, this way more people can see our wonderful collection and promotions.
When I began to think about fall and thanksgiving I could not wait to get this two sets, this is just one stamp from one of the sets they are called : givethanks and pick of the patch.
I will begin my production of thanksgiving, as you can see I dont do Halloween maybe one day when I have kids but I never celebrate Halloween because I was raised in a country that does not have Halloween. So my objectives now are Xmas and Thanksgiving.
This card was inspired by fresh & fun blog two pockets but I did just one, to be faster.
Cardstock: Club Scrap
Pattern paper : from magazine free
Ribbon : gift
Stamps from give thanks and pick of the patch (The Angel Company) if you dont know our stamps look at my TAC site. I give more details as price for example.
Watercolor pencils: Reeves
And brushes

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

OH my! What a great creation!! you're really coming along!!!

Yea me too - i got tired of doing 2 sites, that's why I decided to just keep 1. But keep up the great work - you're doing good!!!

hugs,
Jen

Teresa said...

Great coloring and I love the insert!

Rita said...

Great looking card! I luv the colors & the stamp is so cute!