My first Bella

I did this card a while ago, for a challenge but I wanted to post somethings first so just now I'm posting it. The challenged finished already, this was a sketch, I think as beginners more we do sketches we learn , at least is what I'm doing.
Also, if you want to see another tutorial on hot knife my friend Jen just did one. Check it out.
Also, On my side bar on my youtube channel you can see another video about hot knife, and so other things.
Recipe:
Cardstock: CS,Stamps Bella and TAC (cornere swirl).
Paper: handmade paper from a local store, watercolor with TAC markers .
Glitter flower heidi swapp.

2 comments:

Rita said...

I just love Bellas, wish I had one. It's on my wish list for Christmas & I sure hope hubby or one of my kids get it for me. ;)
Luv what you did with this card, its so different & the colors are super!

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great card, love Bella, saw Jen's tutorial, she is too funny. Need a hot knife now, it is on my must have list.