Another Magnolia

Today I had a day off, so I was working all day, for a swap I'm participating.
Also,I have to prepare 2 thank you cards and some other projects, I was all morning
in my office and seems I did nothing.
You can check my swap card on my TAC Blog. I did with a new stamp. I still have sets to mount.lol

I used watercolor tubes to watercolor this stamp, its so much fun altough I have to learn more about light on the stamp.

Recipe
Stamp: Magnolia
Pattern paper: TAC Kamalaht set (I love this set)
Ribbon: walmart
Cardstock :club scrap
Watercolor Reeves
Pen : white sakural gel pen
Scallop scissor, corner punch Fiskars, Thanks (cricut)
Stay tuned more stuff this weekend.

3 comments:

kathy said...

Very cute card

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the lacy embellishment!

mum on the run said...

Aww, love those Magnolia stamps!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)